Faculty of Dentistry Appoints 9 Expert Heads of Discipline
UP Faculty of Dentistry is very fortunate to have many highly qualified specialists on its staff, and this week appointed 9 Heads of Disciplines to lead the education of our students in the various specialty areas. Certificates to recognize their appointments were presented by Prof Ian Findlay, President of UP, at a special ceremony last week.
The Heads of Discipline include:
- Dr Chum Chenda DDS, MSc (Cambodia) – Endodontics
- Dr Soy Rasy DDS, MSc (Thailand) – Restorative Dentistry
- Dr Anand Marya – BDS, MScD (Philippines) – Orthodontics
- Dr Sam Sovatdy DDS, MSc (Thailand) – Oral Surgery
- Dr Tak Ranuch DDS, MSc (Thailand) – Periodontics
- Dr Yos Chantho DDS, MSc (Thailand) – Pediatric Dentistry
- Dr Soeurn Visal DDS, MSc (Thailand) – Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- Dr Chea Chanbora DDS, PhD (Japan) – Oral pathology
- Dr Po Malin DDS (Cambodia) – General Dentistry
UP Faculty of Dentistry is very proud of its top quality staff. UP’s incredibly talented and qualified group of lecturers and clinical tutors, almost all with postgraduate degrees (mostly from overseas), and together with the leadership provided by our own full time academic staff we can be confident that UP will continue to offer the very best high quality education for our dental students.