To improve the health of individuals and communities by educating students, conducting research, and engaging in leadership and innovation in pharmacy education and clinical practices.
We will accomplish this by providing:
- Quality education for students
- Leadership in setting professional standards as leader in pharmaceutical sciences, practices and education
- An environment which promotes the generation and dissemination of pharmaceutical knowledge, practice, experiences, and technologies through collaborative and interdisciplinary research
- Opportunity for discovery and dissemination of knowledge of natural products and novel pharmaceuticals
- Services to the general population and stakeholders
- Opportunities to conduct practice-based research to address health problems