Dr. Tak Ranuch
Reasons for choosing nursing at University of Puthisastra
Globally, Nursing is one of the most demanded professions among other health professions. Nurses have great responsibilities; they help to survive patients, prevent diseases, promote health wellbeing, and produce the new generation nurses. In most countries, it’s no secret that nurses are trusted, appreciated, and respected.
The University of Puthisastra is a well-known university producing high quality nursing graduates that can demand the best jobs and the best salaries. Below are the top reasons to study nursing at UP:
- 100% pass rate in recent exams
- All UP graduates have found excellent jobs in international and national high standard hospitals.
- Outstanding quality of education.
- Free English tuition
- Use modern technology teaching methods to strengthen student’s capacity to fulfill the job requirement
- All lecturers in both theory and practice are selected in high qualification and highly experienced in each skill.
- Curriculum follows latest national curriculum and with additional subjects for ensuring highest quality of graduate students.
- The practical lab rooms are full of equipment and the ratio of practice lecturers with a number of students are clearly defined.
- Provide an exchange program with other universities outside the country for promoting the students skills and experiences.
- Excellent working opportunities through UP’s strong network and reputation
- Promote professional attitude of students based on the core value of UP (Self-respect, Respect others, and develop Society) and the 4 Cs of Faculty of nursing and midwifery (Compassion, Caring, Community and Celebration underpinned by Integrity, Accountability and Responsibility).