Dr. Tak Ranuch
Our Master students completed their term 2 with some brilliant projects related to their courses in: Data mining, Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence. Among the projects presented:
- Credit Approval prediction
- Movies box office prediction
- Heart Failure prediction
- Medical diagnostic
- Blood donation prediction
- Bank term deposit prediction
Keywords: Python, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pandas, Linear Regression, Gradient Descent, Scikit-learn, Classification, Nearest Neighbours algorithm, Decision Trees, Affinity analysis, Principal component analysis, Naïve Bayes, K-means, Data clustering, Google Cloud Platform, Virtual Machine, SQL, Big Query, Spark, Apache Pig, Apache Beam.
Special note: these courses were 80% taught online due to the current constraints and with great outcomes. Thanks to the preparation and commitment of our lecturers Mr Rina BUOY (Artificial Intelligence), Mr. Bonpagna KANN (Data mining), Mr. Nicolas PETEUIL (Cloud computing).
Next term courses (Term 3) for our Master students is starting on the 5th December 2020 and will finish by 28th March 2021 :
- IT Research Methodology: Mr. Bonpagna KANN, MSc. Informatics – Grenoble, France.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning : Mr. Long Ang LIM, MSc. Computer Engineering – Ankara, Turkey.
- Computer Vision: Mr. Bayram ANNANUROV, Phd. Deep Learning – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The registration for the new batch of Master students will open soon, with scholarships available. Follow the University of Puthisastra – ICT Public page to get the latest news.